Automatic hydraulic consolidation instrument
1, the sample size: 120 x h. Φ 130 mm;
2. Axial pressure: equipped with two pressurization methods. One is applied through flexible membrane water pressure, 0 ~ 400kPa, measured by water pressure sensor (which can be built into the pressure body control box), with an accuracy of 0.15% f.s. One is applied to the pressure of the rigid plate, 0 ~ 400kPa, and the corresponding pressurization method can be adopted according to different requirements in the test.
3. Pore pressure: 0 ~ 400kPa, measured by one pressure sensor, accuracy 0.15%F.S;
4. Back pressure: 0 ~ 400kPa, measured by one pressure sensor (which can be built into the pressure body control box), with accuracy of 0.15%F.S;
5. Axial displacement: 0 ~ 27mm, measured by displacement sensor, accuracy +/-0.01mm;
6. There are two pressure/volume controllers, one for axial pressure and the other for reverse pressure. The pressure measuring range is 1MPa, the volume measuring range is 250mL, the pressure measuring resolution is 1kPa, the volume is 0.001ml, and the pressure measuring accuracy is +/-0.1%F.S.
7. The automatic collection system of experimental data and corresponding supporting software are configured to automatically measure, display and store experimental data. The software can conduct conventional consolidation test (graded loading module), isostress consolidation test and isostrain consolidation test.
8. The pressure chamber can bear at least 2MPa pressure.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Scan QR code to view with phone
Multi-function sample making experiment system